The weekend list

A few things from the weekend:
  • Thanks to Mayme who supplied Camden with her son's Star Wars figurines, he is in complete Star War's heaven. (Is it okay to put a limit on Star War's talk? Seriously, he never. stops. talking. about. it.)
  • VBS ended with a program for the parents last night. It was lots of fun, but I'll be glad to have our evenings back.
  • Michael's facebook post yesterday after spending the afternoon with us:
Rory-"Michael how does Liz go potty?"
Me - "You will have to ask her when she comes out."
Camden- (said in a matter of fact way) "She goes like everyone else does. When she pees she stands up and she sits down when she goes stinky!"
Apparently, he hasn't quite learned the difference between boys and girls yet.
  • Matilda Jane is having their one and only annual 40% off sale (with $2 shipping) and I might have placed an order. Okay, two but who's counting.
  • We took the kids to our friend's pool Friday and Camden's serious fear of water is still around. I keep thinking he's going to outgrow it, but not yet. He did go down the big slide (after a little coaxing) and when he popped back up in the water, I told him good job and asked if he wanted to do it again. He replied, "No, but that was nice of you to offer."

I'm working today and Brian has in-service this week so my friend Andrea is keeping the kids. We're leaving town Thursday so this is another short and busy week! I feel as if we're moving in fast forward these days because we're crazy busy and time is flyin'!

I have had very little scrapping time, but here are two older pages I never shared.

Gina Miller: Lime Rickey


Sahlin Studio: Life's a Beach

Comments

Mayme said…
Bo read the facebook post to me last night and we got quite a chuckle!! Too cute and oh so innocent and sweet. Glad he likes his recycled figurines. Have a good week.
Oh Camden...

:-)

PS - you're going to tell me when you find really good sales on cool boys clothes... right!?
Elizabeth Frick said…
I love in the carwash pic how Rory's hips are cocked ever so slightly to one side. Total sass.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel