VBS

Ever had one of those days where if it could go wrong, it did? That was me yesterday - if there was a line, I probably stood in it; if there was a brand new cashier who didn't have a clue, I was inher line; if I needed it, the stores were out of stock. Even my Starbucks order was wrong, although they upsized my drink to make it up to me. I even managed to take the wrong stair well in the parking garage and had to walk blocks to make it back to the doctor's appointment and then when I left the appointment, I couldn't find my car in the garage. I returned home to Rory sobbing in her crib because I wasn't there. Yes, it was one of those days!

But. . . . that day is over and we finished it up with our first VBS night, and the kids had so much fun (all the kids, not just my own). In fact, Rory had a complete turn around from the sobbing in her crib and asked me NOT to come to VBS with her. Believe me, my children are not the shy kiddos making sure their parents are around at every moment. Nope, my kids want to be on the front row alone. I have a feeling she'll leave me in the dust when it's time for kindergarten. Just like Camden did. ;)


On today's agenda is re-introducing myself to the treadmill after some family visits and out of town trips, get the house back in shape so I can work on Rory's clothes for my blog sale immediately followed by the consignment sale.

Comments

Brian Lewis said…
Hmmm. I'm wearing the same shirt in the two most recent blog posts. Maybe I should expand my wardrobe!
Elizabeth Frick said…
I want a sneak peek at those clothes, lady! ;)
Oh, those "everything goes wrong" days are the worst... hope it's turned around for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel