Pink

I am now the proud owner of this pink Chi flat iron! I've been saving my pennies for several weeks (okay, almost 3 months!) now so that I could spring for a Chi, and I even decided to spend the extra $10 and get the pink breast cancer iron. And Trade Secret is seriously my new favorite store. They have a lifetime guarantee on their appliances, and I got this iron, plus a ton of styling products for the same price that just the iron itself was everywhere else. AND I got a $20 gift card to use on my next purchase. Fun stuff!
One fun little story about Camden before I jump in the car for work. We've noticed this quite a bit in the last several weeks - his vocabulary is really expanding, and he's repeating lots of words that he's heard used. They don't always come out quite right, however. Last night, he proudly told us that he attends Oaklawn Feeble Church.

I stayed off the computer last night, but here's a page I finished up earlier this week using a picture from last Christmas.

Comments

M :-) said…
I am so envious of the flat iron. I have been eyeing that iron for months, but just don't have the extra money right now. ;) Let me know how you like it ... !!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5