Christmas Eve

The Internet is a wonderful invention, and I have missed it greatly! Which is why, on Christmas Eve, we managed to convince my dad to drop me and my two sisters off at Panera Bread where we all sit sipping our coffee and browsing the Internet while he runs errands. It's a beautiful thing.

We've been having a really good time together. The weather is unbelievably cold (now that I'm used to our warm southern air). Yesterday, the high temperature was 15 degrees and we had a wind advisory which kept the wind chill below zero all day. There was a bit of snow and ice from Saturday night so Brian and Camden got out and went sledding for a little while. Camden LOVED it!

We opened presents this morning and tonight we're having a traditional turkey dinner and then putting the kids to bed and watching Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix. Tomorrow morning we're going to Missouri to spend Christmas afternoon with my grandparents and aunts and uncles. This is what we used to do growing up, and I love spending time with them. It's been a couple of years since we've been able to do this so I'm excited to see everyone.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Comments

Unknown said…
Where are you in Illinois? Did I tell you my parents live in Springfield? (not the one you live in, the one in IL)
:)
Lisa Z.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5