Friday!!

I cannot tell you how happy I am to have a Friday home alone! Brian is at school; Camden is at school; I'm still in my p.j.'s just camped out in front of the computer! Kim Christensen asked me to be on her CT for the weekend and she's got like 15 new products coming out so I've got plenty to scrap with and hope to get lots of pages done!

Camden is spending the night with his Gram and Gramps tonight so Brian and I are going out. Probably grab something to eat and then we're going to see the Bourne Ultimatum. I'm ready for a little bit of down time!

A few Camden funnies from his first couple of days at school:

1. He loves that he gets to use hand tires (hand sanitizer) instead of soap
2. He says he's got the coolest shoes in all of K-4 (since when does a 4 year old start comparing shoes??)
3. His favorite thing so far is when his teacher told them the story of Jack and the Bean Stalk before naptime yesterday, and you should see him tell it. First, I can't believe he remembers all the details in the story after hearing it one time, but it's complete with hand motions, which are so funny!

And not a funny, but every morning when I see him head out the door, I think how big he looks and my heart aches just a tad. He's so grown-up! I wasn't one of those mothers sobbing (and there was one in his class!), but it does make me just a little big sad that he's growing up so fast.

Okay, here are a few layouts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel