Weekend

I had lots of shopping success on Friday - I cannot believe how many good sales are out there right now! Brian was happy to discover, however, that I refrained from buying any baby girl items!

I took Camden to soccer practice Friday night. Poor thing was not really in the mood. Who can blame him - Friday night, 104 degrees, outside. Need I say more? He wanted nothing to do with the stretching and jumping jacks the coach was telling them to do. I got to meet a couple of the other soccer moms. I discovered I'm the oldest one there (since when is 31 old?), and apparently black is a soccer mom's uniform. Out of the 5 moms, I was the only one not wearing black. :)

Saturday was good. Camden and I spent lots of time playing while Brian was gone to his seminar. Today started off not so good. I have been sick to my stomach throwing up multiple times this morning. I just ate my first meal of the day and so far so good.

I know anyone reading this is going to think I'm nuts, but while I've been in bed sick today I've been watching Ty Murray's Bull-Riding Contest. It is hilarious. He is teaching 9 celebrities how to ride bulls, and these boys are S.C.A.R.E.D. Pretty funny how seriously they're taking it as well they should since they could get seriously hurt.

Well, we know life is boring if I'm talking about a bull riding TV show! Here are a couple of pages I finished up this weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel