Saturday

Our date last night was fun! We ate at Chilis, which seems to be my new favorite place to eat. I had the southwestern cobb salad and Brian had the chipotle chicken fingers. And I would highly recommend the Bourne Ultimatum - it was really great! We stopped by Starbucks on our way home, which is always a good way to end an evening!

Brian has been off this morning helping Michael and Liz move, and then he was stopping by to look at a crib. I really hope he comes home with it!

A few new things about Becky. First, her MRI results this week showed it is basically inactive, which is very good. However, because of her age and the kind of cancer, she will have to have radiation, which will add 6-8 months onto her total treatment time. I think it was quite a shock to them, and I know the added treatment time has to be very discouraging.

Here is one layout I finished up yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel