It's Monday

Wow! Our weekend flew by. Camden had a blast at the football game Friday night. Saturday, we shopped for cleats for him. Sunday was church, and I had to work for several hours during the afternoon/evening, and now it's Monday morning and another week begins!

We're all swamped this week. Brian is teaching two classes a day, so that means lots of preparation every night; he's got a college class that begins this Tuesday evening. Then he has a seminar to attend Friday night and all day Saturday (makes for a fun weekend, doesn't it). Camden starts soccer practice this week, so he'll be gone Monday and Friday night. I'm working registration today and tomorrow, which makes for very long days! This is the first official week of school so it will be quite busy! Maybe I shouldn't have written all this out - it's making me tired before we even begin!

Here are 3 pages I finished up over the weekend. I didn't realize it, but 2 out of the 3 are with Grandpa! I'm trying to get pictures scrapped from Camden's trip to Illinois in April.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel