Just For You

I'm getting complaints from family members that I'm not blogging enough, so here's a post just for you!

Brian and I both took Camden to soccer practice this evening. It is so funny to watch these 4 year olds running around, not knowing what they're doing, but having a blast anyway. Camden is doing really well listening to the coach and getting right in there and playing. He made 2 really good goals tonight. . . . . unfortunately for the wrong team! Hopefully we'll get that worked out before his games start.

So, pretty sure I figured out that I did not have the stomach bug yesterday. My friend, who is also a nurse, recommended Melatonin (an over the counter herbal sleep supplement) to help me with my sleep issues. I took it Friday night and woke up Saturday not feeling well, but thought it was because I didn't fall asleep until 2:00. So I doubled the dose and took it Saturday night. Sunday morning I woke up feeling awful, and I'm pretty sure my body was trying to get rid of the Melatonin. So, I just don't learn my lesson and took it again Sunday night thinking that maybe the 3rd time's the charm. Nope, made me sick again this morning. I guess I'll just go back to sleepless nights!

Here's a quick page I did yesterday using pictures of Camden and Grandpa wrestling back in May.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh what a priceless smile he has on his face!! You have such a beautiful son! I'm so glad I found your blog!! I'll add it to my blog roll if you don't mind!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel