Lightroom

We've finally had some rain the last couple of days!! Not enough I'm sure, but several hard downpours. It's so funny, but after 2-3 months with no rain, having an overcast day feels a little weird!

My newest obsession is Adobe Lightroom. It's a wonderful program that allows you to edit pictures and gives you a ton more options than my Photoshop Elements. And, can I just say it is very expensive to take good pictures. First you've got your SLR camera. Then you add in the lens (which are still on my wish list). Add in photo editing software, maybe some backdrops (also on my wishlist), and the list goes on and on!
Here are a few pictures that I've edited recently. Some of them had issues to begin with, and some of them were pretty good pictures that I just added cool effects to.










Comments

Karen said…
There you go again... Making me want to spend money!! LOL. You did some VERY COOL things with Lightroom!
Chris said…
LOVE it Meilssa!!! Are these all the same preset/settings?
Anonymous said…
These are AWESOME!!! I need to scrounge up the $$$ to buy it! I already love playing with the trial version!

Thanks for the heads up on this!
bodegalee said…
Melissa
awesome as usual! Your blog is becoming dangerous to my checkbook :) ! LoVE your creativity! Share more when you can....
Leigh

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel