She's back

One of the perks of living in a small town is that when you go to the bank to make a deposit, the teller notices your address, asks if you might be missing a cat, and voila - Ruby is back! Camden was very excited and spent about an hour last night laying on the deck playing with her.

This is the end of Camden and Brian's second week of school, and everything is good. Brian has taught a couple of classes every day, and his load will continue to increase until he's finished up 7 weeks at this school; then he'll move to another school for the next 7 weeks. Camden seems to really be learning alot - even after only 2 weeks. He comes home and recites his letters to us, tells us stories, colors pictures, etc. It is sort of strange that we can see a big change in him after only 2 weeks, but it's true. He's also been playacting quite a bit. His new favorite past-time is to get the McDonald's American Idol microphone out (thanks, mom) and "teach." It's hilarious!

We do not have a busy weekend planned, but one of Brian's teens from his youth group has a football game tonight so we may go to that. Actually, Brian and Camden are going for sure. I haven't decided yet if I will go or not. Heat and football are about my two least favorite things in the world! Sunday, I've got to work for a couple of hours helping host a reception for all the new students.

I've got lots of pages to show today. It was a busy week, but somehow these pages came together quickly so it looks like I spent more time scrapping than I actually did. Notice that 4 out of 5 have a green background to them. I've got to get off my green kick!





Comments

Chris said…
so glad Ruby is back- I can't believe that! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel