It's Friday!

I'm sure I say this every week, but I'm so happy it's Friday! My 3-day weekends are always a great break!

I'm proud of myself for finally getting back on the exercise wagon this week after taking off, oh about 3 weeks! I worked out at Curves twice and then last night took a 50 minute walk with two of my friends. A walk that included the mother of all hills! My ankle is killing me this morning - seriously, it hurts to walk!

I've got a doctor's appointment this morning. Hoping to get something that will help me sleep. I'm just sick of being tired all the time. I go to bed every night and lay there for hours. Maybe I'll come home with a miracle drug!

Camden has soccer practice tonight, then we're going to just have a family weekend. We're going to eat out, grocery shop. Tomorrow, we're headed into Nashville to take Camden to a park (I've got an ulterior motive here - pictures!). We're returning the some of the Pottery Barn crib set I bought earlier. I've found the other matching pieces on eBay so I don't need these anymore. I'm also hoping to do a little shopping for school clothes for Camden. I think he's only got 5 outfits, and I can't keep up the laundry for that!

No layouts today. I've been lazy this week! But I plan to get in lots of scrapping this weekend so stay tuned.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ice that ankle my friend so that we can walk again soon! You're younger than us old walkers, so you have to hang in there:) Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel