Star of the Week

Whew! What a day this has been! Sat through many hours of faculty/staff in-service at school today, tried to stay on top of my regular work, and shopped in preparation for the big faculty/staff dinner I’m responsible for tomorrow night! I have a feeling this is how the next couple of weeks will go – busy!

Our weekend was nice, just gone too soon as always. I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but Camden was Star of the Week last week at school, and of course I've scrapped it!




Comments

Wendy said…
Congratulations to your bright and shining STAR!! Great job Camden! :)

Wendy
WAY TO GO CAMDEN!!!

OMG I can't believe how much the twins have grown!!! The family looks great!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel