Airports

Can I just say that wireless internet at airports is a wonderful thing! I'm sitting here with Camden in Kansas City, MO, checking email and browsing the Internet!!

A few facts about our trip so far:

Time I got up: 3:55 a.m.

Number of times I woke up thinking I had overslept: 4

Number of times Camden asked if was time to go yet: 647

Number of times he asked if it was time to go: too many to count!

He is being so good, and is so excited about being on a trip. We bought him a Leapster with his birthday money, and it's pretty much worth its weight in gold! He played with that thing for almost an hour and a half during our first flight. He's currently sitting next to me eating a snack. I've also discovered that he thought the pilot was actually flying us to Micah and Becky's house. He was quite concerned that the pilot might not know the way to their house and that they might not have a big enough runway.

After we arrive, I'm headed to the cancer center to sit with Becky while she has her chemo treatment and Camden is going to run errands with Uncle Micah.

I think that's about it for now. I think I'm tired already!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like you're having fun! I wish I could have gone with you! I love and miss you both!

Love, Brian
Anonymous said…
I am glad God is everywhere--we had a lot of "precious cargo" in the air yesterday! You and Camden, Aimee' and Garren, and two cats!
Haven't heard from the latter yet.
Have fun! Love, Grandma and Grandpa E.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel