Just Some Pages

Not much going on today so I just thought I'd post two of my newest pages. I did notice something weird going on with blogger yesterday - I actually posted last night about 8:30 and it shows up as 1:18 yesterday afternoon. Guess it really doesn't matter what time it shows up!

Had a near-miss catastrophe last night! We were working on finishing up some more adoption grant applications, and there is one particular application that is just HUGE and very detailed and long and we had spent several hours working on it a couple of weeks ago. Well, we tried to pull it up last night and couldn't find it. After about an hour of searching, we finally located it. It had been saved on Brian's laptop as a hidden file! It was good to get that one off in the mail today. We have two final grants we're applying for, and we've collected almost all the paperwork for them. Then we just sit back and wait. I don't have too much hope for them because adoption grants are few and far between and the need is much greater than the available money, but we'll see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel