In a Slump

I'm in a slump today; a bad mood is just hovering around me despite my attempts to shake it off. Sometimes life just gets in the way and things don't go as planned. It's silly, I know, but there are several things going on that are annoying and one major disappointment this week.

This boy, however, is not in a slump. Look at that face - he thinks wearing these glasses and the hat Grandpa and Grandma bought him makes him so cool. He's adorable, if I do say so myself!


Enjoy the weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You don't know how glad I am to read about your slump. I thought for sure it was just me. I am a planner and when things don't go as planned I get extremely grumpy. I am not even remotely pleasant to be around. I hope you can shake it off soon!

Love your new blog header!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel