One down

Our father's day was quiet. Brian headed off to church camp with several of the junior boys yesterday so there was not much celebrating going on! After a week of Camden's general crankiness, I was not looking forward to having him all to myself, but he was really good yesterday. Spent some more time in the pool, watched the movie Cars for about the 648th time, played with the lincoln logs, etc. This morning was busy, but I managed to get both of us out the door by 6:20, and I even made it to work a few minutes early. I didn't sleep well, but I never do when Brian is gone. Sometimes I even resort to having Camden sleep with me, but that never lasts since his idea of sleeping with mommy starts with a death grip on my neck and then ends with laying on top of my head. It's torture! So, one night down; only four more to go.

Today's page uses pictures from September 2005 - look at Camden's chubby cheeks! Becky came home from France for a quick visit and brought Camden a horse costume. He didn't know how to use it, but mom quickly stepped in, pulled it on and danced around the yard. Somehow I missed getting pics of that, but I sure wish I hadn't! She's a good grandma.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Melissa, I have a picture of mom with that costume on. Her face is priceless. You know how when she starts laughing really hard she starts wheezing and her face is beet red? Yeah that's what it is plus she has that horse on her leg. Good stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel