No More Dish Pan Hands

After 3 months of living here, we've finally got a new dishwasher so no more dish pan hands for me! I am so excited! Poor Brian spent all afternoon working on getting it hooked up. He thought it was going to be an easy task, but two trips to the hardware store and 5 hours later, it's finally finished. He accidentally broke a water line, so our kitchen floor was flooded and it started draining into the basement, which is not a good thing! I think he used every available towel and blanket in our house to soak up the water. But it's all cleaned up and the dishwasher is working so it was worth the trouble!

Brian started working on stripping the dresser that we're going to repaint for the nursery last night. I'm very excited about that! Now I've just to find a crib! I'd love to buy a new one that transitions into a toddler bed and then turns into a full headboard, but I'm pretty sure that's not in the budget. We're planning to find a used one and then strip it and paint it white to match the dresser. I'd love to distress it and give it a shabby look, but I have no idea how to do that!

Today was a pretty good day at work - had a business lunch then a meeting with our marketing consultant so I was out of the office most of the day, which is a nice change.


Here's one page I finished up last night, and I have to say I really like it. I love the bright colors and I think the pics are kinda cute even though they aren't of Camden!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel