Happy Monday

It's Monday evening, and another week is off and running! Our weekend was uneventful (translated - boring!). Brian was pretty busy with church work since he was at camp last week, so Camden and I were on our own. I am so happy to say that Camden came home from camp a very happy camper and has been so good! I thought it would be a rough transition back home, but not yet. He did come home ultra-hyper, but we've had several good laughs from that ultra-hyper mode so it's okay. Yesterday, he played "church" for the first time. He sang, led singing, preached - all of it. It was so funny!

Since our pastor (a.k.a. my father-in-law) was out of town this week, Brian was in charge of the services. He preached on Sunday morning and did a wonderful job. I was very proud! For Sunday night, he put together a 20 minute video showcasing the last several weeks of camp, and I was quite proud of his technical ability as well!

Because I was still debating on whether or not to keep my Pottery Barn clearance purchases, I made another trip there on my lunch hour today, and I'm pretty sure I'm keeping it! I found curtains to match for $11.99 and really cute baskets for $6.99, plus another couple of accessories. If I can buy Pottery Barn items for Wal-Mart prices, I think I'm committed! As soon as we have it all together, I'll post pictures, but don't hold your breath. We don't have a crib yet, and we have to strip and refinish the dresser, plus paint the room so it will probably be a while!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel