Wednesday

So, I took a little mental health day yesterday and stayed home from work. I struggle with insomnia every few months, and I've been averaging about 3 hours of sleep every night for the last week. I am so tired! Last night was a little bit better - I think I finally drifted off about 1:30.

Brian and I spent about 3.5 hours last night working on adoption grant and loan applications, and we're not even halfway through our stack! It felt good to get some of that done, though.

Camden thoroughly enjoyed bike day at school yesterday! His teacher told us he's quite the competitor. Well, we knew that - even at 3 he is sooooo competitive! Right now he just has a tricycle, but I think we may try to get him a bike with training wheels for his birthday in July. Of course, we also wanted to get him a swing set, so we'll have to see which he'll use the most.

Here are two pages I completed yesterday. I especially love the first one - lots of color!


Comments

I hope that you get some sleep tonight! Your pages are adorable! Love the "yummo" - very Rachel Ray:-)
Anonymous said…
Camden looks like such a big boy with that hair cut! CUTE layouts too. I am impressed. When I get three hours of sleep a night I can barely type let alone be creative.
Unknown said…
HEY! Why didn't you save your MH day for the pool party tomorrow?
Hmph!
:)
Oh well, maybe next time!!
:)
Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5