Friday!

Have I ever mentioned I love Fridays! I love the casual morning, the fact that my alarm doesn't go off at 5:10, that I can stay comfortable for a while, that I don't have to leave Camden while he's at his sweetest, and many more reasons. Brian and Camden are still at camp today so I actually slept until 8:30, which is VERY late for me!

I went to lunch with my friend Kathy and her two girls yesterday. It was so much fun - her little almost-2 year old Meredith is the funniest girl! She's got such an expressive face and is just so cute (and she lets me hold her!).

No big plans for the weekend here! I'm sure Brian and Camden are going to come home this afternoon and crash! Poor Brian's been there taking care of a cabin full of boys, and after Camden joined him, he had even more to do! Brian says the little teenage girls are spoiling him rotten - he'll come home in rare form I'm sure.

A year later I'm still working on scrapping Elizabeth's wedding pictures. Here's a picture when they were leaving the church. One of these days I might actually get these finished!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel