I Caved

I've been trying to make a concerted effort to be healthier. My plan was to implement something new every week. The last 3 weeks I've actually worked out 3 times/week. Last week instead of having my Diet Mountain Dew in the afternoon, I substituted a bottle of water with Crystal Lite. This week my plan was to drop my Starbucks frappucino, but I caved. My throat is sore; I was tired; it's Monday morning - need I say more.

Camden is usually SUCH a daddy's boy, but yesterday he wanted me to put him to bed and came straight to me (completely bypassing his daddy) when he got up from his nap. He kept saying, "you're such a nice mommy." Maybe it was all those cookies I let him eat after we baked them Saturday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I firmly believe - No one should give up a frappucino!
:)
I'm pretty sure frappucino is a diet food:-)
Unknown said…
This is how my Max, 5 years old, expresses his feelings for me, "I love you Mommy. I don't think you're fat." :) Do you think it is time for me to come up with a healthy living plan??

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel