Tuesday

Seriously! How do single mothers (and fathers) handle parenting all on their own! Camden is keeping me hopping this week while Brian is at camp. These early mornings are killing me.

I went shopping on my lunch hour yesterday and bought nursery bedding for 60% off at Pottery Barn Kids, but I'm having second thoughts. I really love it, but it's just not the vision I had in my head for the nursery. Although to be perfectly honest, I've got many different visions so not sure I'll ever be totally happy with it. We'll see.

I had a three and a half hour meeting this morning which was pure torture, but we did get to have lunch on the boss when it was over, so that was nice.

Now that I've got Camden in bed for the evening, I think I'm going to go crash in front of the TV.


Comments

Unknown said…
I would say that 60% off would make it my vision!
:)
Lisa Z

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel