A New Bag

It has been an embarrassingly long time since I bought a new purse (I am a girl, right?). Seriously, probably over a year. Not that I've been carrying the same bag, but still! Anyway, I finally used my birthday gift card (from all the way back in November) and picked up this cute Vera Bradley hobo bag.

We went for a walk before supper last night. Camden was so funny telling us all about his day. His new best friend at his new school is Anne-Katherine (it's quite funny to hear him say that over and over cause he gets stuck sometimes!). What's unique is that Anne-Katherine is adopted from China, and Camden's best friend at his other school was Ashley, also adopted from China. They're the only Asian children in the entire school. Today is swim day, so I'm sure he'll come home with lots of new stories.

Brian's grandpa is having open heart surgery today. His heart was almost completely blocked, and it's a miracle he was even alive and doing fairly well. We are anxiously awaiting word on how the surgery went.

I can't believe I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I'm working with Christina Renee this month, and it's so fun! (See her blog here). I'm sure you're going to see lots of pages using her designs. And, speaking of pages - here are two from the weekend.


Comments

We are praying for Brian's grandfather! I hope that you will get good news soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel