So Excited!

I got some very good news this week - Dani Mogstad asked me to be on her creative team. I am so excited - I already buy everything she designs anyway so this will be fun! (Becky, you should keep an eye on the Girl Talk Blog for fun ideas.)

I hit the jackpot yesterday on my lunch hour. At the last minute I decided to stop into Gymboree to see if there were any good sales. I've been staying away so I'm not tempted to buy! Camden certainly doesn't need any more clothes and I've already done some shopping for the new baby. BUT I went in and they were handing out surprise percentages off - mine was 50% off my entire purchase. So I did do some shopping. Who can pass up shirts and shorts and dresses for just a few dollars apiece. This little bathing suit (or babin' suit as Camden calls it) is adorable! Camden got quite a bit of things for next summer for $3.80/apiece. But mostly girly things because I can't seem to pass them up!
Camden had his first big pool experience last night. We went over to some friends' house. I'm sorry to say that my son is the biggest chicken ever! He is so terrified of the water it's not even funny. This afternoon we pulled out our little 3 foot pool, and he's still terrified, but not quite as much.

Here are a few layouts I've finished this week. I've got more to share, but I'll save them for another day.



Comments

Amy C. Bleser said…
Congrats on being a Dani's Girl! I'm glad to be on the team with you and look forward to getting to know you!

Cute, cute little bathing suit. And fabulous layouts!
Karen said…
CONGRATS!! You're going to have a blast on her CT!
Bretta said…
Congratulations, Melissa!
Cutest "babin' suit" LOL
Hey, where did you stay in Gatlinburg when you went? We are looking for a place for my extended family to visit and that's only a couple of hours from here.
Chris said…
I haven't been around as much but just wanted to say I LOVE your latest layouts (of course!) and I hope you are having fun buying girly things! It's addictive....Isabel has one outfit for every day of the summer (almost)!
Hope things are going well for you :)
Anonymous said…
I just read on Dani's blog that you were chosen for her CT. Congratulations!!! I am so jealous. :) I just adore her work. It's no wonder she chose you. I haven't stopped by for a couple weeks and look at all your gorgeous layouts. Could you send some of that creative mojo my way, please?

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel