- Rory is still sick, but her fever comes and goes so I know she's improving. Her cough, however, is still horrific and she is not eating or sleeping. Well, her sleep has improved slightly - she's now only waking up every hour instead of every 20 minutes. Not enough improvement! We're practically living in the bathroom running hot water so the steam will help her breathing.
- Camden is off school today. I may have to send him outside running laps around the house in the cold weather to help him burn off energy. Yes, we really do this sometimes.
- I'm officially no longer a football fan. First Kurt Warner lost; then Brett Favre; now Peyton Manning. Apparently, I'm incapable of picking a winner, and I'm not a big fan of losing.
- I'm exhausted from being up with Rory all night 6 nights straight. And I've managed to pick up a sore throat and cold.
- Brian has been such a big help this week. He's cleaned house, cooked, and taken very good care of all of us.
- Here are two layouts from pre-RSV days. Hopefully, I'll have time to scrap again soon.