Monday

  • Rory is still sick, but her fever comes and goes so I know she's improving. Her cough, however, is still horrific and she is not eating or sleeping. Well, her sleep has improved slightly - she's now only waking up every hour instead of every 20 minutes. Not enough improvement! We're practically living in the bathroom running hot water so the steam will help her breathing.
  • Camden is off school today. I may have to send him outside running laps around the house in the cold weather to help him burn off energy. Yes, we really do this sometimes.
  • I'm officially no longer a football fan. First Kurt Warner lost; then Brett Favre; now Peyton Manning. Apparently, I'm incapable of picking a winner, and I'm not a big fan of losing.
  • I'm exhausted from being up with Rory all night 6 nights straight. And I've managed to pick up a sore throat and cold.
  • Brian has been such a big help this week. He's cleaned house, cooked, and taken very good care of all of us.
  • Here are two layouts from pre-RSV days. Hopefully, I'll have time to scrap again soon.
Gina Miller February BYOC at The Lilypad
Align Center

Mari Koegelenburg I Luv U from The Digi Files #12


Comments

That layout of Camden totally makes me want to get scrapping... must. find. time.

Hope things continue to look up!
Elizabeth Frick said…
keep getting better, y'all!
i had to laugh at your having Camden run laps around the house... I did that when I was younger and babysitting two particularly insane children. they had soooooo much energy, I just had to do something. so, they ran laps!
Mayme said…
Hope things are on the mend. Camden gave me the complete rundown yesterday at church:)
Krista said…
Sounds like you are having a real rough time - feel better everyone!
Maria said…
Thought I was the only person who made my son run around the house to burn energy!! Glad to know ... Hope Rory and her sleep improve MUCH!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5