Project 365/52 - Week 5



Rory and I took another trip to the doctor Friday morning because she was much worse overnight, and after flu tests and breathing treatments, Dr. H decided she has RSV. So he sent us home with breathing treatments and we settled in for a horrible afternoon and night. This has really been one of the worst weeks of my life. She has been SO sick and miserable! It reminds me a bit of when she came home - clinging to me for dear life, no rest, my entire focus on her and just trying to make it day by day (I haven't cooked a meal since Monday or even looked at the house and laundry). We're finally seeing some improvement. She slept from 4-7:30 this morning (the longest stretch in 4 days!), ate half a piece of toast this morning (the most in 4 days!) and even was fever free for about 30 minutes (it was Motrin-induced, but for the past 4 days we've been alternating Tylenol/Motrin and her fever has still stayed close to 102). Hopefully things are looking up!

Comments

Amy said…
Poor thing...hopefully this is the start of getting well!

I love this layout. I think this one is my favorite so far!
Poor baby!! That sounds horrible!!

I love that photo of Camden out in the snow too BTW.
Mayme said…
Hope things are on the mend. I remember when Emma had RSV and it's no fun!
Brenna said…
Oh, bless her little heart! Prayers that she will soon be feeling better!
Elizabeth Frick said…
Ugh! Poor Rory!!! Poor you! Hoping you guys catch a break soon. :(
KrisJ said…
OMGoodness poor girl!! That RSV is nasty. I sure hope she gets better ASAP! Im sorry its been such a hard week.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel