Highs and Lows

This is how boring relaxed our snow day was yesterday. The high point was receiving an email confirming Camden gets to be on the same baseball team with the same coach as last season - we're very excited about this. The low point was Rory waking up from her nap with a 101+ fever yet again (she's been fairly perky today so I'm hopeful it was a fluke).

Today has been another quiet day. Camden and Brian are back in school so it's just been the girls around here and we've been catching up on reading lots of books as well as some cleaning. Actually, we haven't read lots of books, we've read Fancy Nancy (or Fancy Antsy as Rory calls it) over and over and over. I've been staying up much too late watching Olympic coverage every night which means I'm running slow (as evidenced by the fact that it's 1:45 and I'm just now blogging).

Even though my EHD is completely out of commission, I had my photos backed up (thank heavens!) and with new CT kits available plus a few kits that hadn't made it to the EHD yet I was able to scrap yesterday for the first time in almost a week.


Lauren Reid: Love Day


Zoe Pearn: So Sweet kit

Comments

Elizabeth Frick said…
Oh, Rory! No more sickness! :(

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5