Date Night!

I feel like it's been forever since we've had date night, but in reality it's only been about 6 weeks. Generally, our dates consist of dropping the kids off, driving 45 minutes to Nashville, rushing through supper and errands so we can make the drive home in time to get the kids to bed at a decent hour. Tonight, Camden and Rory are having a sleepover at Gram and Gramp's house, and I couldn't be more excited. I know we'll miss them, but I'm kinda looking forward to not having a bedtime/morning routine. Rory has only spent one night away from us, and it didn't go well but that's been quite a while ago and I'm hopeful that she'll be fine. We're just a few minutes away so I can always go get her if we need to. We're headed here for dinner and then I'd like to say that we'll be making the mature choice and seeing The Blind Side, but my inner teenage girl is prevailing and we're going to (finally) go see New Moon. The Blind Side will have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

The December BYOC at The Lilypad

Traci Reed/Megan Mullens: Coming Home (available tomorrow at SSD)

Comments

Joy said…
Let me know what you think of New Moon. I'm still trying to talk Jason into it! LOL. Hope Rory does well with her sleepover. Our kids haven't done that yet; not sure how it would go.
Amanda said…
Date night sounds so wonderful!It has been so long since we even had one of those. Hope you guys have a wonderful time!
KrisJ said…
Nice have a fun fun night!! New Moon is WAY better than Twilight but you have to remember there will be tween moments that make you giggle!
Elizabeth Frick said…
Have a great night! It kinda blew my mind a little when you mentioned having no bedtime or morning routine... what's that like again? :)
OMG I'm just impressed that you can get your husband to see New Moon! There is no way my hubby is going... it would be Blind Side all the way! LOL ... which was it?

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5