A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Have I mentioned it's been kind of a tough week with the kids?? :) She's got "the look" down, doesn't she!
He's ornery, but still pretty darn cute.
He requested that I put this one with his "mean face" on the blog.
Shopping with someone who shares my crazed obsession interest in cute kid clothes and cheesecake is a pretty good way to spend an evening! We had lots of fun and I found some good deals. Unfortunately the cup of coffee I had with my cheesecake contributed to me still being awake at 1:00 a.m., but it was worth it.

Brian, along with most counties in TN, is off school today because of the cold weather so he's pretty excited about a 4-day weekend (Monday is a regularly scheduled holiday). We don't really have plans but I plan to take full advantage of having another adult around and try to get some scrapping done - something I haven't had much time to do lately.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

OMG we know that pout oh so well!
Bella has that expression all the time...usually followed by "I'm mad at you!"
You know, that's exactly the face I have when I get woken up too early... my hubby expects to see it a lot once our child comes home!

Camden is cute - mean face or no!
Chris said…
somehow, eating that banana doesn't come off as very "mean"! :D
Anonymous said…
We've seen those faces! {Still too cute!!}

Gram and Gramps

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5