iPhone Dump

I love my sparkly tree and with our house layout, you can see it from the kitchen too (this was taken from our kitchen table). Notice the Christmas cards hanging from twine over the doorway. Hello, Pinterest idea!
IMG_0612

I've been feeling pretty down about my looks these days, specifically my weight gain, but I liked my red lipgloss - a color I do not usually wear!
IMG_0603

Kathy, Tina, and I stopped at Jeni's (they'd never been so it was kind of a must). I can personally verify the dark chocolate peppermint ice cream is out. of. this. world.
IMG_0580

IMG_0581

Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Trader Joe's. I bought this for gifts, but might not be able to let it go. ;)
IMG_0569

Camden is in the elementary choir at school this year (have I mentioned that here?). He really does have a good voice and when you can stay on key every note at age 9, I think that's pretty good. He's been able to do this since age 3ish, and now that Rory is 6 and still can't carry a tune, I realize how special it is. They sang at the mall this past Saturday, and I think they all were pretty excited about the whole shebang.
IMG_0575

And, finally, just about the first "fun" thing I've bought for the house. We have spent most of our money on paint, blinds, etc. so decorating has taken a backseat. But when I saw another adoptive mom post a picture of their family canvas painted by Beth at Artistic Adoption on Etsy, I just knew it was going to be something I added to our walls, and I LOVE it. I sent her a couple of pictures of the kids from our Angela Crutcher shoot this past May, and it's exactly as I envisioned. It also includes Jeremiah 29:11, our verse for the year. Seriously cute, right?
IMG_0548

Comments

My husband agrees with me that you look fabulous! So, no more being down about how you look! Also, the canvas is too precious!
Vicki Bridges said…
Oh my dear, you are so lovely! I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. I love your skin and your expressive eyes. Forget the weight for now, don't be so hard on yourself. And I agree, the color is great on you!
Renee T. said…
Love, love, love that canvas!
Amy said…
So many beautiful things in this post : the tree, the canvas, the ice cream :) but you, my friend, are simply gorgeous, inside and out! Don't doubt that for one second!
Unknown said…
You look great with your red lip gloss! =)
LOOOOOOVE THE ARTWORK!!! GAUGH!!!

And you look awesome in that lip gloss! (And I think you look gorgeous any which way. Really!)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel