Tuesday's Tidbits

I have a fireplace mantle for the first time, and I really wanted to decorate it in some spectacular way for Christmas, but what was I thinking? I am so craft/decorating-in-a-spectacular-way challenged.

I hate to complain about 75 and sunshine, but it feels so very out of place in December. I'm ready for seasonal weather, and my teacher husband is ready for snow days.

Camden asked what the blue spots were on my hands, and I answered "veins." to which Rory replied in an indignant voice, "Mama! You're not old enough for veins!"

On the way to school this morning, Rory informed me that she "really likes the famous songs." and then proceeded to talk for 20 minutes about which famous song she sings best.

After I turned on Christmas music over the weekend, she said, "Watch me dance like an old grandma - soooooo slow." Charming, isn't she?

WW_EL365_nov7_title

WW_EL365_nov7_1-7

WW_EL365_nov7_8-14

WW_EL365_nov7_15-21

WW_EL365_nov7_22-28

WW_EL365_nov7_29-30

WW_EL365_nov7_misc1

WW_EL365_nov7_misc2


Comments

Janice said…
I agree about the 75 degree weather. It's that in AL as well. I guess that's what growing up in the North does to you. You expect 30 degrees and snow in December. It was always a given. :)
Amy said…
I would love a fireplace mantle but would have the same dilemma of how to decorate. I agree with you on the December weather. It's so hard to get in the Christmas mood!
I wish I had a mantle, but then I would feel stressed about how to decorate it! :)
Super awesome tidbits here! And I'm soooo with you on the mantle. Mine is pathetic right now. Sigh.
Vicky said…
Sigh- can I just come hang out with you and you can teach me photography and we'll shoot amazing photos of YOUR uber cute kids? The 75 degrees outside may or may not have something to do with it *wink*

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel