Wordless Wednesday

If you need any help getting into the Christmas spirit, let me give you a push.

Camden and Rory before Christmas caroling with the church a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure these two would brighten up anywhere, right? (Did I already share this? It's feeling familiar.)
DSC_8492

And two Addison pictures that didn't make the Christmas card cut.
DSC_8469

DSC_8443

Today is Brian's last day of school for two whole weeks. Listen for his shout of joy as his 4th graders get onto a bus about 10:45 this morning.

Comments

Renee T. said…
Thanks for the Christmas spirit push! Rory, Camden, and Addison are all just too cute in those hats! Love it :)
Vicky said…
As much as I love the photos you take of your kiddos- cuz I really, really do- that last one of Addison is gorgeous! I love how you cropped it and the perspective you shot it from!

I just noticed our own kiddos get 7 days off- that is it! So strange not to be getting the full two weeks off- yay for Brian!
They are all just. too. cute.
KrisJ said…
OMG I LOVE that last photo!! Im just blog catching up and I hate that I have missed so much of yours! I LOVE your blog, how you write, and your photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel