Tuesday's Tidbits

Oh. My. Stars. I have discovered West Elm. It speaks to me.

I've been DVR'ing episodes of The Cosby Show to watch together as a family, and last week we saw the episode where Elvin proposes to Sondra. The kids could not have been more opposite as they watched it. Camden was gagging at the lovey dovey stuff when Sondra says yes and kisses Elvin. Rory was giggling, leaned over to me and said, "I'm thinking about kissing Camden."

We are neck deep in packing, and our house resembles a war zone. I forget how much I hate the chaos of it all. We're scheduled to close Wednesday afternoon, and then the real fun begins.

One picture from last night, and then I may be gone for several days as we paint, move, etc.
DSC_7196

Comments

Cheryl said…
Melissa,

Good Luck with your move. I know how incredibly difficult it is to move, especially with children. Just make your husband do all the work!
Seriously, take it easy and don't work too hard.
Can't wait to see pics of your house!
Amy said…
Hope the next few days go even better than you expect!
Renee T. said…
good luck with the big move :)
Renee T. said…
oh--and that West Elm store/catalog? I would need to win the lottery so I could furnish my house in West Elm---I.Love.it!
I used to have their catalog sent to me so I could daydream about all the decorating I could do....
:)
What Rory said was hilarious! That's a good idea--I wonder if my kids would like the Cosby Show!
Vicky said…
Oh shoot- now I will have to discover West Elm too... oh oh :) You are however, far more progressive than me with the Cosby show- we flew through The Brady Bunch and I tried a few episodes of Little House on the Prairie which never took hold.

Thinking of you as you head off into new adventure again! We'll catch up soon!
listgirl said…
Yes, definitely praying that your move goes smoothly!

About West Elm. I once ordered something from West Elm for Peppermint. She started getting their catalogs. Which meant in July when they came to visit San Diego, we had to make a pilgrimage to West Elm. And we did. :)
Unknown said…
haha Rory so funny and cute =)
First, I love West Elm. A lot of my furnishings come from there. It's an addiction.

Second, I love that comment from Rory about the show. Hysterical!

Third... this photo!!! LOVE.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5