Sunday Snapshots

I babysat Addison two days this week, and she was especially delightful Wednesday. This little smiling face greeted me every time I turned around. This first picture was a bit of an accident in the sense that she moved so quickly that I didn't get her whole face, but I decided that I love it because even though only her eyes are visible, you can tell she's smiling up at me.

DSC_6039

DSC_6032

DSC_6030

There was a little morning light streaming through the open door, but I still needed to go a little slower with my shutter speed than I like to. Thankfully, they're still in focus! Shot with my 50mm 1.4 lens. Settings were f2.5, 1/125SS, and 640 ISO. Edited with Florabella Colorplay Matte Film action.

Ni Hao Yall

Comments

Ruthie said…
Such cute photos! I really love the first one!
the meaklims said…
Ohhhh, those eyes... I'm melting. Awesome shots!

Jill
Unknown said…
That is one cute baby!!!
She is seriously such a cutie!!! Love the first shot was well... the twinkle in her eye is very engaging!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel