Wordless Wednesday

Last week's after-school pictures. It was all about the bokeh - I am absolutely going to miss this pretty background for my pictures after we move to suburbia.

Test shot. This boy is giving us a run for our money these days and not necessarily in a good way.
DSC_6794

Not posed. This happens every time, I just happened to be ready for it this week.
DSC_6802

This was last week as she was getting sick, and you can see it in her eyes.
DSC_6805

 So, so cute.
DSC_6811

Settings were f2.0, ISO200, 1/320 SS with white balance set manually to Kelvin 8330. I would typically set a slightly higher aperture in order to get 2 people in the picture, but I was going for super bokeh in the beautiful fall light.

Comments

Vicky said…
Love, love, love- every bit of it. Love the saturation and the bokeh- oh my- its glorious. Plus, those kiddos just shine through with exactly who I think them to be :)
LOVE the second shot! So awesome. And I love love love the bokeh!

We are having a run for our money these days too. In fact, this morning I made new rewards charts. Sigh.
Love that un-posed shot
Amy said…
These are beautiful pictures, Melissa! I'm going to miss seeing your beautiful surroundings, too, but I'm sure you'll find somewhere pretty at your new house!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel