Wednesday

I had grand plans of doing a big picture post with all the fun stuff that's been happening around here.

And then I realized . . . there has been no fun stuff happening around here.

Ever since chemo Thursday (and running errands with Brian Friday), I haven't left the house. Both kids were out of school and they've been a delight, but let's be honest here. Being sick (thank you, chemo) + 4 straight days of kids at home isn't the most relaxing of times.

And, hurray for me, I get to go back to chemo tomorrow. Not looking for sympathy at all! Just kind of wallowing a bit in my reality.

But.

There is this picture to smile at. And you can't help but smile, right?

Oh, yes, she totally has make-up on. We had a little girly afternoon (and I have lots more pics). Brian just shook his head in disbelief.

DSC_6638


Comments

Amy said…
Definitely can't helpl but smile! Precious girl!! Praying for you, friend.
Norman said…
May the good Lord give you an unexpected blessing as you go for chemo today, Melissa. And yes,that's a sweet girl,makeup and all. lol
Gma E
OH. MY. WORD. Rory is just too much. LOVE.

I do not love your past few days though. Whoa. :-/
Krista said…
That picture did make me smile - needed that :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel