Fall Photo Sessions

I've had a few people asking me about fall sessions this year. I am happy to take family and friend pictures, but because of chemo, sessions are limited. If you're interested, shoot me an email at camdensmommy at gmail dot com, and we'll see what we can work out. I'm actually having a shoot tomorrow night here at my house - I have lots of pretty places just in my own front yard. ;)


And just a few of Camden being silly.
DSC_5686

DSC_5676-2

Today is a chemo day for me. The big one that includes two different chemo drugs, a visit with the doctor, followed by that oh-so-fun Neulasta shot Friday. Good news is that I get to meet a friend for lunch today; Brian is off work tomorrow so he gets to take me to Nashville for my shot, and we're going to try to find a food truck for lunch!

I'll be back tomorrow with a little more information on my Wordless Wednesday.
Enjoy your Thursday!


Comments

Norman said…
Have a great lunch, photo shoot tonight, and sweet lunch w/your hubby tomorrow!
Camden is a power house of personality! And handsome! Yay!
Gma E
Renee T. said…
Ok I would like to book a fall photo session....oh wait, we're in New York state.... darn :)

The pics of Camden are great!
Amy said…
I would love to book a photo shoot. Wish we lived closer! :( Praying for you today!
X said…
Hope the day went well and they lunch was yummy. If only you lived near me I'd be thrilled to book a shoot. Hugs for tomorrow.
So then you are telling me you won't fly up here for a photo shoot?! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel