Wednesday

A year ago, this was me. Thank goodness it's not me this year. Although I gotta say, my skin and make-up looks better than normal!
DSC_1901

A year ago, this was Rory. And one of the funniest things to happen to our family.
DSC_2014

I've spent the last 2 days going through my Lightroom catalog trying to get rid of the bad/duplicate pictures. (hence, the old pictures) I've managed to whittle down 7,000+ pictures to 2,800. Still too many, but it's progress. 

I managed to not go to sleep last night until almost 6:00 a.m. Yes, you read that correctly. The temporary summer truce my children have had seems to have come to a screeching halt this morning. You can imagine how cranky I might be.

My mood is about to get alot better, though, because I'm heading out the door soon for a much-needed pedicure. Maybe I can take a nap while they make my feet pretty.

Comments

Krista said…
Wow - that's a purge! I'm sure your computer is happy :)
Hope you enjoyed the pampering!
kris with a k said…
Melissa, I found your blog through the daily digi. Your story piqued my interest, because I am coming out on the other side of cancer (breast) and am now about 2 months past chemotherapy. the picture of you and your daughter in this post is absolutely breathtaking. I actually got chills. I hope and pray that you will forevermore be in good health.
I love that photo of you and Rory. It radiates beauty on so many levels. And I'm jealous of your purge. Tell me, do you import everything into Lightroom, or no?! I need to know how you keep your numbers so low!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel