Naptime

You know we've been busy when I have pictures of two times in the last 7 days that Rory has fallen asleep at sometime other than a real naptime. She's all about "skipping nap, mama" these days.

Coming home from a fundraising service Sunday (we spent almost 6 hours in the car), and she fell asleep with Leapster in hand.
DSC_0517

DSC_0520

And another day she fell asleep on her bed at supper time.
(Photographer friends: I'm pretty happy with these. The light was horrible, but I bumped up my ISO and managed to get it all properly exposed anyway.)
DSC_0091

DSC_0090

Watching your babies sleep never gets old.
DSC_0088

And I already scrapped it. Credits here.
060612_naptime-web


Comments

Adorable photos! She is tired, huh?! Ironically, I have a similar post scheduled for tomorrow. Must be all the summer fun! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel