It's the Little Things

This girl has been begging for MONTHS to wear her swimsuit. Don't you wish we could all have this much joy simply from putting on a swimsuit? ;)

And a story to embarrass her when she's older: I stepped outside to check on the kids and didn't find her. When I called out her name, she stepped out from behind a bush, suit in hand, and answered, "Yes?" Apparently, it's too much trouble to step inside the back door to find a real toilet.

DSC_9143

DSC_9142

DSC_9141

DSC_9140

DSC_9139

DSC_9141

DSC_9137

DSC_9136

Comments

Ha! At least she didn't go in the pool!
Vicky said…
Exactly- at least it wasn't in the pool :) I always have the biggest grin when I see your kiddos totally enthralled with what they are doing- you always capture it perfectly!
Mary said…
Oh my goodness - you have the most beautiful children in the world! I came to your blog from a stamping/cardmaking blog I follow. I am the proud auntie of two adopted children from Guatemala who we love beyond compare. They remind me of your two - as they are a big brother and little sister, too. All the best to you and your family.
Rebecca H. said…
this is fun!! paging down through these pictures makes it look like still-shot animation!! :)
That is one CUTE suit!!! And the story?! Hysterical!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel