Tuesday's Tidbits

I had some real whoppers for Tuesday's Tidbits this week. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of them at the time and my poor mushy brain is failing me right now. While chemo brain never left me completely, it seems to be worse the last couple of weeks.

Exhibit A: I accidentally walked into the men's bathroom at P.F. Changs yesterday.

In other news, Brian and I got to spend the whole day and night kid-free thanks to my sister Liz and Gramps. They tag-teamed to keep Camden and Rory while we spent yesterday eating, roaming around, seeing The Avengers (didn't live up to the hype for me), furniture shopping (whoa, sticker shock!). We had grand plans of finally finding a food truck, but apparently food trucks take Monday and Tuesday off. Who knew!

And because I didn't actually take any pictures of our day yesterday, here's one of Rory from Sunday. You can certainly tell this girl has been soaking up the sun! I can only dream of being something other than pasty white.
DSC_0965

And a scrapbook page from the weekend. I am thoroughly enjoying having some time to scrap these days.

053112_summer-cuts-23b


Comments

Vicky said…
I've been reading Ann Lamott's Bird by Bird, and one whole chapter of her book is dedicated to the idea of carrying around a notebook or notecards to jot ideas down... I loose umpteen million ideas for posts every day I think...

Its really awesome to know you are fully enjoying the summer and fully able to do so!
That part about walking into the men's room made me snort. I've almost done that too... and I really have no excuse. Sigh.
Your bathroom mistake made me giggle. That is so something I would do! :) Oy!
Krista said…
I forget tidbits all the time too. Ugh.
And cute summer cuts!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)