Success!

She slept all night! I managed to keep Rory up until almost 10:00 p.m. last night and she slept until 6:30 this morning. Poor baby is worn out, though, and has now been sleeping on the floor next to me for the past hour. Brian said she did wake up sometime in the night and played for about 30 minutes, but I was oblivious. My hope is that I can get her on a similar schedule as Camden - bedtime at 7:30, up at 6:30 with only one nap in the middle of the day. I'm sure it's going to take a while to get there, though.

This is our first day home together alone. I can see that it's going to be hard to get anything done! She still wants to be carried or held about 95% of the time (and here I am on the computer instead of working around the house while she's sleeping). I'm sure it's going to just be a transition for all of us as we try to work out a new schedule. I doubt that she will always want to be held so much so I will try to enjoy it while it lasts. It is exhausting, though!

Camden was quite excited to be going back to school. He really is doing well with a new sister, although he is MUCH louder these days as he battles for attention. He has been such a big help. He loves to run after diapers, kleenex, socks, etc. for me.

Rory said "all done" this morning after she finished her bottle and bowl of cereal. She is so smart and catches on so quickly! She also started "shushing" us when her baby is sleeping. Way too cute!

I have some pictures to share, but blogger is not letting me upload, so I'll try again later.

Comments

Jean said…
YEAH . . . she slept!!! There is nothing like a full nights sleep!! :)
Thanks for posting; it has been so much fun to follow your journey! thanks for sharing!
Praying for continued GOOD SLEEP and a smooth transition!
Your children are adorable!!
-- Jean (jam4seoul)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel