Oh, Dude

I'm convinced Rory's first new English words will be "Oh, dude" since Camden says it at least 3 dozen times a day. Said in a southern accent, of course.

Rory slept from 8:30 p.m. until 6:30 a.m. and also took a 2 hour nap today, so she was a much happier little girl today. No biting going on! Camden was a bit of a stinker today, but I'm sure it's all just normal as he adjusts to a new sister.

We braved the mall and Wal-Mart on a Saturday, and it was crazy! Of course, we forgot the stroller, which did not make things easier! So many things to remember and get back in the habit of doing! Rory was great even after we arrived home, which made me feel much better since she had so much trouble the last two days. And, in Chick-fil-A, she reached over, hooked her arm around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I didn't even mind that her mouth was covered in food.

Here are a few pictures from our playdate yesterday. Caden is the sweetest little guy. He has the best dimple and smile! He and Rory were in the same foster home for several months. It's just a crazy coincidence that we live close to each other and his mom reads our blog and happened to see the pictures of Mrs. Park.


Terrah waited for Avery (on the left) while we waited for Rory. She was one of the families stuck in the paperwork nightmare with us.

I love these pictures! It only took me FIVE whole days to finish a scrapbook page.

Comments

Jean said…
Hi Melissa!
I'm so glad things are going better!
Love the LO!
-- Jean (jam4seoul)
Karen said…
I love the description of that kiss! Too sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5