Spring Break Day 2

This is how out of it I have been. I realized yesterday that my watch was still set on Korean time. And I've been wearing my watch. Every day. And thinking that I was using it.

Today we went to a new shopping center that recently opened. I finally got Camden an Easter outfit (it coordinates with Rory's) and we just browsed. Camden was finally able to fly his new kite - he's been begging to do it every day!

Camden is having some adjustment issues. He is just over the top loud and obnoxious competing for attention. We've tried talking to him, telling him that we love him just like we love Rory. He's having potty accidents (two days in a row now), doing lots of babyish things, disobeying, etc. I sure hope this doesn't last long!!

Rory had a pretty good day. I made chocolate chip cookies and she had her first one last night. They were a big hit! She's clearly feeling more comfortable with us. When I have to tell her "no" about something, instead of sobbing into my shoulder, she either ignores me or shakes her head "no" to me and takes off running away from me. She's going to be a stinker!

I'm just getting around to posting pictures from our arrival to Nashville! Thanks again to Angie for taking pictures for us. It's so nice to have them, and it was so nice to not have to worry about it.
A very tired girl!
Meeting Camden for the first time.
Meeting friends!
The center of attention
Hugs from my mom
I can't remember what she was upset about.

Our first family picture
More time with Camden

First picture with Gram and Gramps
Getting ready for the ride home - first time in a carseat!
Holding Camden's hand - not too sure about the carseat.

Comments

Angie said…
Just wanted to let you know that the issues with Camden are normal. That is how the youngest sibling always acted when we brought a new baby home. Just remember that "this too shall pass"! He will soon realize that you still love him just like before. I'm so glad that Rory is getting more comfortable with you guys. I am sure the kiss she gave Brian the other night just melted his heart. Sounds like things are going good!!
M :-) said…
My boys acted out like that when we came home, too. It didn't last too terribly long.

Great pictures ~ you have a gorgeous family!
Karen said…
How cool to see these pics! I love the first family picture!!!
Jaime said…
That is how Asher acted when we introduced him to Violet, in fact in the hospital he tried to sit on her and shove her off my lap! It took a while for him to act like himself again and now they are inseperable and the best of friends!

I love your carrier! I make something similar that is called the Mei Tai and it is so comfortable to wear, that must be so great to have while she is so attached to you.

Loved seeing the photos, hope all is going well with you guys.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel