Lots of pictures

Yesterday was a pretty good day, although Rory was up by 7:00 and then only took about a 1.5 hour nap - on me. She's now decided that she does not want to be laid down after she's asleep, which means that I'm not getting a little break when she naps. I'm going to just enjoy it, though. There's nothing better than a sleeping baby, and I'm sure it won't last long.

Camden's teacher stopped by to see us yesterday. Camden was so excited to see her. She brought a sweet little dress for Rory and some candy and a ball and bat for him - couldn't have picked out a better present for him! And Rory didn't scream once while she was here!

The teachers at Brian's school had a shower for him (in a manly sort of way) yesterday. It was so sweet. They collected money and then made up a big Easter basket with a sweet lamb and full of Easter eggs (the money was in the eggs) with a big bow on top. It was adorable! They also made an Easter basket for Camden with a TON of fun things for him, as well as gave Rory a Calin Yang doll, which is my absolute favorite Asian doll. She is much, much prettier in person than on the picture, and I just love her! We also got a really sweet Gymboree dress for Rory. Wasn't that just so thoughtful of them! Brian is lucky to work with such a great group of people.

I think we may be getting on a schedule. Rory has gotten up at 6:45 the last two mornings. She took one nap yesterday (which is what I'm aiming for) and she went to bed at 8:00 (which is the earliest by far!). Oh, and I've introduced her to the joys of Cheerios. They're healthy, and they give me a moment's peace while she eats them for a snack!

I've got quite a few pictures to share, so enjoy.

Camden and his basket from the teachers
Rory and her doll (not too happy about having her picture taken)

Kisses from me!


Still very little make-up and hair barely fixed, but it's better than no make-up and a pony tail!

Playing with daddy

Same for Camden
Monday night we actually read a book together in Camden's bed

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, this is Waynette. Both of those kids are absolute dolls!! I'm so glad everything has worked out for you guys..God has really blessed you as a family. I want you all to keep this family in your prayers also..you can read the blog and look at the pics yourselves. Love to both of you..E-mail me at cmuncy4me@aol.com. here is the link for the family..kleenex ready...http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/
Jaime said…
Yay for a better day!! The photos are darling!! You look great! I saw your comment on Violet's shoes. Funny thing, They are asian! I got them at a resale shop along with some squeaky shoes. I cannot find them anywhere online or anything. I did find squeaky shoes online for about $15 if you are interested. All proceeds go to Orphanages too! The two sites I know of are
www.angelcovers.org
www.borninmommysheart.com
Jaime said…
wanted to add that the squeaky shoes are the best!! They are all leather with soft soles and you can take the squeakers out if you want! I love ours!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)