A Good Day

Today has been a good day for several reasons, not the least of which is the fact that Rory slept from 9:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. without waking up one single time! This is the longest stretch I've slept since we left for Korea February 25! She also took TWO naps yesterday, which was nice!

We ran a couple of errands in Nashville today and also stopped by the college to visit. We spent almost 2 hours there and thoroughly enjoyed every second! It was wonderful to see my friends. I have really missed being there. There were lots of ooh's and ahh's over Rory, of course.

Miss Rory has been in a very good mood today. Not sure if it's all the extra sleep or what, but she has been delightful. She even coerced me into letting her have a packet of Smarties. I'm not a big fan of toddlers and candy, but if you could see her sweet face dissolve into giggles and see all the kisses I'm getting, you'd cave too!

As I was looking for pictures to post today, I realized I never posted the pictures of Rory and her Gram and Gramps as well as great grandma.




Comments

M :-) said…
WTG Rory!!! I hope that sleep pattern continues! :)

Love the pictures.
yeah for sleeping....
the kids stayed w/ my parents last night and Iz got up at almost midnight, standing in their family room crying... in bed w/ them she went.... now maybe she knows what I'm talking about...

I can't get over how adorable Rory is and omg I would sooo be giving into her!!

Love the pics w/ all the grandmas & grandpa!!!

Keep the updates coming!
Jaime said…
Yay for sleep!! That is such good news :) A little something arrived in the mail today, and will be on it's way to you tomorrow!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel