Rain

After months and months of no rain, we've had a straight 24 hours of pretty heavy rain with another 24-48 hours planned. Sure makes my commute into work a little scary and very slow, but I'm not complaining!! Maybe all the rain will help our water not taste like dirt!

Camden learned about Zaccheus in Sunday School this week. Here are a couple of reasons why I know this. Sunday afternoon when I complained about not being able to reach the top cabinet, he said, "Mommy, that's just cause you're short like Zaccheus." My second clue came as he was coloring a picture last night of Jesus going to Zaccheus's Halloween party. Where he comes up with this stuff I have no idea! Jesus decided to go to the party as a ghost, by the way.


Comments

Chris said…
Jesus going to Zaccheaus' Halloweed party dressed as a ghost- WOW, that's a good one! :D
Anonymous said…
Dang it! We did a play about Zaccheaus at VBS when I was in third grade and I STILL remember the song. In fact, it is now stuck in my head. Ugh!

"Zaccheaus was a wee little man. A wee little man was he. He climbed up in the sycamore tree for the Lord he wanted to see. And as the savior passed his way, he looked up in that tree. And he said, "Zaccheaus come on down! For I'm going to your house today. For I'm going to your house today."

Yep, sad but true. Do you think I remember useful information? Nope. Songs from third grade? Sure. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel