Friday

Well, I hate to complain about the rain since we've been without for so long, but this is our FIFTH straight rainy gloomy day, and I'm stuck in the house with a 4 year old that desperately wants to play hockey, baseball, football, any kind of sport. I've been busy protecting everything breakable in my house all morning! Tonight is supposed to be our last soccer practice, and we were making a little party of it. The parents were going to play against the kids and fun stuff like that, but I'm thinking that it's going to be too wet. The soccer tournament is tomorrow, but I guess we'll be rained out if it doesn't dry up soon!

We have Camden's first parent-teacher conference late this afternoon. I am interested to hear what his teacher has to say. I'm not worried or anything, just interested to hear how he is doing in an environment apart from us.

I scrapped two pages yesterday. The first uses pictures from our trip to the park last month, and I think they're such cute pictures of Brian and Camden. The second page uses a picture from the day we met Camden. I've scrapped it before, but I ran across the quote yesterday (1 joy scatters 100 griefs) and immediately thought of the picture, so I scrapped it again!


Comments

Unknown said…
That quote is PERFECT!
Can't wait for your next JOY.
:)
Lisa Z.
bodegalee said…
Awesome pages as usual! We're having very gloomy weather here too :( !! Hope your breakables make it and/or the sun comes out !! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5